Born in 1986. in Belgrade, Serbia.
Studied film and TV production at the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade.
Since 2007 works as a freelance film professional on many Serbian and international film and TV projects such as:
- The Users, feature fiction (SRB 2019, pre-production) – Executive Producer
- Golgeter, short fiction (SRB 2018, pre-production) – Producer
- The Forbidden Aunt, documentary (SRB 2018, post-production) – Associate Producer
- Only Girls Cry, short fiction (SRB 2017) – Producer
- The Black Pin, feature fiction (MNE 2016) – Line Producer
- Barbarians, feature fiction (SRB 2014) – Unit Production Manager
- Circles, feature fiction (SRB 2013) – Unit Production Manager
Participated in programs such as: Sarajevo Talent Campus and «Pack and Pitch» program (2013); SOFA School of Film Agents in Wroclaw, Poland (2014); EURODOC Program for producers (2017); MAIA Producers workshop (2017); MIDPOINT Intensive Serbia (2018).
Co-founder and coordinator of educational program Cinema Youth and Cinema City Campus (2014), within the Cinema City International Film Festival in Novi Sad, Serbia (www.cinemacity.org).
Currently works at SENSE Production, developing and producing several short and feature films. (www.senseproduction.rs). Co-founder of organization “Filmkultura” and coordinator of its programs. (www.filmkultura.org).